Updated Thursday 6th of August, 2020
To our valued customers,
We are pleased to inform you that O’Neils Affiliated is still open for business. Whilst we are unable to invite our customers into the Melbourne office, as of Monday the 12th of October, 2020 we will be able to offer our 'click and collect' service again.
There are some necessary steps that must be taken to meet the requirements of our COVID Safe Plan.
- All collections and drop-offs to the Melbourne office are by appointment only.
You must call ahead to avoid overcrowding the entrance to the office.
Our team will contact you when your order is ready for collection.
- Due to the higher volume of work at present we cannot guarantee a same day service.
- All orders that are to be collected must be finalised, including all COD payments prior to arriving at the Melbourne office.
- All collections and drop-offs will attract a minimum invoice of $20+ GST, please do not ask for an exception to be made.
- O'Neils Affiliated is not accepting cash payments, all payments must be completed by credit card or direct deposit until further notice.
Remittance must be received by the Melbourne office prior to collection.
- All drop-offs must have contact name, phone number, job description including stone type, size and specific instructions eg. matching job.
- The hallway leading to our office is a communal space, please ensure you practice social distancing at all times.
- Please sanitise your hands before you proceed to ringing the doorbell.
- Our team will greet you via the intercom, please be patient with us whilst we collect your details in line with our COVID Safe Plan.
- If you need to communicate any sensitive information to the staff during your appointment please let the staff know and they will call you once you are inside the airlock.
We thank you for your patience and assistance in helping us fulfil our COVID Safe Plan.
We are continuing to respond to the needs of business from all over Australia and New Zealand. Orders can be placed via phone, email and website. The volume of telephone and internet orders has increased. We will be despatching orders as quickly as possible and you will be notified via email.
Australia Post Deliveries
We are doing everything we can to ensure your parcels arrive on time, however once the parcel leaves the office we rely on Australia Post to deliver the parcel on time.
As you can imagine Australia Post currently has an increased volume of deliveries. Unfortunately this means you may need to allow for an extra day in receiving your order.
All orders are trackable via the tracking number supplied by Australia Post, this can be found in the tracking email notification that is sent by Australia Post on our behalf.